To upload your files to Staticsave.com, simply create an account and then paste your desired files into the appropriate field on the website interface.
- Github is not designed to be a web hosting platform, and as such, does not offer any features or tools specifically for hosting web-based content.
- Github is a code repository, and as such, is geared towards hosting code, rather than web content.
- Github is a collaborative platform, and as such, is not well suited for hosting content that is not meant to be shared or edited by others.
Why should you consider StaticSave.com over Github.com?
There are many advantages of using StaticSave.com over Github.com.
- First, StaticSave.com is much easier to use. You don't need to know any code to use it, and it has a very user-friendly interface.
There are many other free file hosting services available other than GitHub, such as:
- Amazon S3
- Google Cloud Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage
- and lots more!
Each of these services has its own advantages and disadvantages, but StaticSave.com is still the best option for hosting static files when it comes to simplicity and ease.
Also Read: Importance of JSON in REST API
Why you should consider uploading your files for free?
There are a number of reasons to consider uploading your files for free.
- First, it can help you save money on storage costs.
- Second, it can help you share your files with others more easily.
- And third, some services even help you keep your files more organized from their free plan.
StaticSave is a great option for hosting static files for all of these reasons.
- First, it is free to use, so you will not have to pay any storage fees unless you need Premium features.
- Second, it is very easy to use, so you will be able to share your files with others without any hassle.
- And third, StaticSave offers a great file organization system, so you can keep your files more organized and tidy.
- Go to StaticSave.com and create an account.
- Once you're logged in, create a folder with preferred name.
- A page is created for you where you can either type or paste your code.
- You can then submit the code to save and host it online.
- You can get sharable link from the top of the page.
- Also, you will be able to update the code whenever needed.
This is a great way to share your code with others or to simply keep a backup online. Plus, you can update the code whenever you need to without having to re-upload the files.